|Adobe Acrobat Reader
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader
Download and install this free application to view files on this web-site.
Welcome to the Official Camillus Sportsmen's Club Website
Summer Club Schedules
*** Rifle *** Pistol *** Shotgun ***
Summer Leagues: April thru October
- NRA High Power Rifle - Mon & Fri Evenings, 5:30 to 7:30PM - Started
- 100 and 200 Yd Center Fire Bench Rest Rifle for Score - Wed Mornings, 9AM to 2PM - Started
- 50 yd Rimfire Bench Rest Rifle (IR50/50) - Wed Mornings, 11AM to 2PM - Started
- 100 yd Factory Class Rifles for Score - Wed Mornings, 11AM to 2PM - Started
- Hunter Silhouette Pistol and Rimfire Rifle - Thurs Evenings, 6PM to Sunset - Started
- CNY Trap League - Tues Evenings (Traveling, 10 Home - 10 Away), 5:30 to Sunset - Started
- Black Powder Fun - 2nd Sat of each Month, 9AM to Noon - Started
Organized Trap and Skeet Practice
- Saturdays - 10AM to 3PM
- Mondays - 1PM to 7PM
Sporting Clays - Scheduled
- First and Last Saturdays of the Month
- 10AM to Noon Squadding
Law Enforcement Training
- Syracuse PD Fast Response Team - Thursdays, 9AM to Noon - Rifle Range
- Onondaga County Sheriffs Fast Response Team - 2nd Monday of each Month - 9AM to Noon - Rifle Range
Black Powder Interest ?
2nd Saturday of Every Month
- Open to anyone interested in Black Powder - shooting, watching, learning.
- Shooting from 9AM to 10:30 AM - Very Informally
- Anyone can bring a muzzle loader and join in, any caliber, sights, etc.
- If you have any interest or suggestions please contact Mike Arnold [Hunter Ed Director] at (email@example.com).
To all Club Members
- From: Club Archery Director - Bob Wojtecki
- email - firstname.lastname@example.org
If any of you have any ideas or comments regarding the archery range and how it might be improved, please feel free to contact me. I would like to get some idea on the amount of usage and sugestions for improvements.
|Ladies Skeet Clinic
Skeet Shooting Clinic
- Saturday - August 16 - 9AM to ????
- $20.00 Fee: Includes 25 shells, Lunch, Instruction on Skeet Range
- Shotguns provided
- Short Class on History of the Sport
- Safety Instruction and Range Procedures
- Class size limited to 18 persons
- Must be 12 years of age to participate
- Bob Dankiw - (315-487-7892) - eMail (email@example.com)
Link to CNY League Web Page - Scores, Standings, Schedule
Camillus Match Results - July 22 vs Pompey
- Camillus Wins - 200 to 195
- Camillus had 56 Shooters (4 Jrs)
- Pompey had 85 Shooters (3 Jrs)
- Shooting Conditions - Hot and Humid
- Scores of 25 - (9 posted) - Tom Anthony(50), Chris Gordon, Bob Weigand, Gary Wood, Bob Karker, Al Reich, Tim Corrente, John Major
- Scores of 24 - (5 posted) - Rocky Chamberlain, Chris Pollichemi, Rich Prior, Dave Shipman, Anthony Palumbo(Jr)
- Next Match - July 29, at Dewitt
Link to League Rules and Schedule
Otisco Results - July 23 - Salmon Creek is League Winner
- Weather - Breezy and Warm
- Salmon Creek wins the Day and the League Title.
- Scores of 25 - (10 posted) - Rocky Chamberlain(50), Joe Maciwicz(50). Bob Weigand, Steve Ganley, Tony Noce, Bob Batzer, Alexcis Coningsby, Chris Landon, Dave Shipman, Jim Smiley
- Long Bird was Missed by Dave Simmons - Pot Grows
- 42 shooters played Lewis
- Shoot Off Party at Jordan - August 2nd
|Hunter Ed Class
Program: Four (4) Class's will be Scheduled at the Club - There will be one BOW Course, scheduled in September. All courses will be On Line Preparation, Final Testing and Certificate Issue will be at the Club.
Class Dates and Times: (May not be Posted on DEC Web Site yet)
- 1. Saturday, March 29 - 7:30AM to 3PM - GUN - Completed
- 2. Saturday, July 19 - 7:30AM to 3PM - GUN - Posted, Completed
- 3. Saturday, September 6 - 7:30AM to 3PM - BOW - Pending by DEC
- 4. Saturday, September 13 - 7:30AM to 3PM - GUN - Pending by DEC
|Lost and Found
LOST and FOUND
Click on Read More Link below for more details - Contact Club
|Bookmark this Page
Bookmark this Page!
This site will be the members primary source of information regarding club activities and announcements. The only direct club mailing will be in regards to membership renewal.
New Navigation Panel Links Under [- Club -]
- Club Brochure
- Hunter Education Page
- Junior Programs Page
- NY State Law Page
- Registered Competitions Page
- Other Club Activities Page