|Adobe Acrobat Reader
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader
Download and install this free application to view files on this web-site.
Welcome to the Official Camillus Sportsmen's Club Website
2015 Club Memberships
Membership to date is 750+
New member applications are being accepted at this time.
Your 2015 Membership Card must be visibly displayed when using a Club facility.
Outdoor Rifle Ranges
Last Updated - 3/17/15
- The outdoor center fire rifle ranges are open for use by club members and guests when there is a Club designated Range Monitor (RM) person present on Club grounds. (RM) permission is required to use this Club range. The purpose of the (RM) is to insure that Club established range usage rules are being followed by the range users. Rounds fired from this range must be impact confined to Club property if this range is to remain open for Club use.
- One shooting guest is allowed per member and the member is responsable for guests range conduct.
- Range is availble Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays - 9AM to Sunset. Time on additional days is available if a designated (RM) is present at the Club. Call the Club on off days (672-8331) to check on availability.
- A process for individual Club members to become a designated (RM) is being worked on and should be available soon.
- Note that failure to observe Club rules on any range can result in loss of Club privileges.
|CSC Youth Development Program
Juniors - Trap and Skeet School
**** Link to Junior Programs Page ****
Program: Will take place again this year,
- Sunday Afternoons 2PM to 5PM - May Thru Mid July
- Boys and Girls - Ages 12 Thru 17
- End of Program Picnic and Tournament at Dewitt Rod and Gun Club
Program Director - Jim Palumbo, (315-506-0381)
Black Powder Interest ?
2nd Saturday of Every Month
- Open to anyone interested in Black Powder - shooting, watching, learning.
- Shooting from 9AM to 10:30 AM - Very Informally
- Anyone can bring a muzzle loader and join in, any caliber, sights, etc.
- If you have any interest or suggestions please contact Mike Arnold [Hunter Ed Director] at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To all Club Members
- From: Club Archery Director - Bob Wojtecki
- email - email@example.com
If any of you have any ideas or comments regarding the archery range and how it might be improved, please feel free to contact me. I would like to get some idea on the amount of usage and sugestions for improvements.
|Winter Trap and Skeet
Winter Trap and Skeet Leagues
Link to Schedules.pdf
TRAP League - Results.pdf
Week 6 Results:
- 63 Shooters Registered in the League - 3 Ladies - 4 Juniors
- 42 Shooters on week 6
- Weather - Very Cold and Very Windy
- Scores of 25 - (1) - Scott Hotaling
- High Scores of the Day - 49 (Scott Hotaling), 48 (Joanna Bishop), 45 (Anthony Palumbo...A Jr Shooter)
- High Lady - 48 (Joanna Bishop)
- High Junior - 45 (Anthomy Palumbo)
- Make Ups - (6)
- Practices - (3)
Banquet and 50 Bird Shootoff - April 12
- Starts Sunday, Jan 11 - 6 Matches + Shoot Off
- Shoot Off and Banquet is Sunday, April 12
- Shooting Starts at 10AM - Squadding Ends at 2PM
- Registration - Adults $10.00, JRS Free
- Jan 11, 25 - Feb 8, 22 - Mar 8, 22 - Apr 12
- Shoot Fees (50 Birds) - Adults $8.00, JRs $4.00
- Shoot Aheads and Make-ups allowed.
- Must have 5 Scores Recorded for Shoot-off Classification
- Less than 5 Scores will compete in OPEN Class
- All Registrants are eligible for Banquet and Shoot-off
SKEET League - Results.pdf
- Starts Dec 13 - 10 Matches + Shoot Off
- Saturday Mornings - Squadding at 9AM
- 50 Target League - $10.00 per 50 Targets
- Dec 13, 20 - Jan 10, 17, 24 - Feb 14, 21, 28 - Mar 14, 21, 28
- Shoot Off - Mar 28 - 100 Targets and Party
- Shoot Ahead or Behind - Need 6 scores for ShootOff Class
- Open Class for shooters with less than 6 scores
- "Newbie Trophy" for "Most Improved" New Shooter
- Straits Pins for Regular Shooters
|Winter Outdoor Rifle Leagues
Winter Outdoor Rifle Leagues
Link to Schedule.pdf
100 Yd Off Hand Rifle - Started
- 10 Matches - Alternating Sunday Mornings (See Dates Listed)
- 20 Shots in 20 Minutes - Standing
- Starts December 7 - Relay 1 at 9AM
- 4 Rifle Class's - Military, Rim-Fire, Hunter and Match
- Dec 7, 21 - Jan 4, 18 - Feb 1, 15 - Mar 1, 15, 29 - Apr 5, 19
100 Yd Center Fire (Score) Benchrest - Completed
- 3 Matches - Sunday Mornings (See Dates Listed) - Final Results
- Starts December 7 - Relay 1 at 10AM
- $6.00 Match Fee - 50% Payback
- Indoor Pistol Range Available as Loading Area
- Dec 7, 21 - Jan 4
100 Yd Center Fire (Group) Benchrest - Started
- ~ 15 Matches - Sunday Mornings (Jan 18 thru Apr 19)
- Relay 1 at 9:30 AM
- 6 Targets, 5 Shots each at 100 yards. - Latest Results
- Count best 5 of 6 targets for days winner.
- $6.00 Match Fee - 50% Payback + $1.00 Money Shot Fee
- Indoor Pistol Range available as loading area
Winter Club Leagues - 2014/15
*** Rifle *** Pistol *** Shotgun ***
New Shooters Welcome
- NRA Bulls Eye - Mon. Evenings - ~20 weeks - October 27 - 5PM to 9PM - Completed
- Indoor Paper Silouette - Tue Evenings - ~20 weeks - November 4 - 6PM to 9PM - Completed
- Indoor Fun - 50ft - Wed. Mornings - November 6 - 10AM to 1PM - Running
- 100yd Center Fire Benchrest ~15 weeks, Sundays - 10AM - Dec 7 thru Mar 22 - Started
- 100yd Off Hand - 10 weeks, Sundays - 9AM - Dec 7, 21 - Jan 4, 18 - Feb 1, 15 - Mar 1, 15, 29 - Apr 5 - Started
- Indoor Light Rifle Rim Fire - 50ft - Wed. Mormings - November 6 - 10AM - Started
- Indoor Paper Silouette - 20 Weeks - Tues Evenings - Nov 4 - 6 to 9PM - Started
- Indoor Junior Instruction, 3 Position - Sat. Mornings - November 2, 8:30AM to Noon - Started
SHOTGUN (Clays) - Started
- Trap - 6 Weeks + ShootOff - Sundays - 10AM - Jan 11, 25 - Feb 8, 22 - Mar 8, 22 - Apr 12 Shoot Off
- Skeet - 10 Weeks + ShootOff - Saturdays 9AM - Dec 13, 20 * Jan 10, 17, 24 * Feb 14, 21, 28 * Mar 14, 21, 28(ShootOff)
CNY Trap League - 2015
Link to CNY League Web Page - Scores, Standings, Schedule
League Starts April 7
Camillus Starts at Bridgeport Club
Camillus Match 1 Results - April 7 vs Bridgeport
- Number of Shooters -
- Number of Juniors -
- Shooting Conditions -
- Scores of 25 - (# posted) -
- Scores of 24 - (# posted) -
Link to League Rules and Schedule
Otisco Results - July 23 - Salmon Creek is League Winner
- Weather - Breezy and Warm
- Salmon Creek wins the Day and the League Title.
- Scores of 25 - (10 posted) - Rocky Chamberlain(50), Joe Maciwicz(50). Bob Weigand, Steve Ganley, Tony Noce, Bob Batzer, Alexcis Coningsby, Chris Landon, Dave Shipman, Jim Smiley
- Long Bird was Missed by Dave Simmons - Pot Grows
- 42 shooters played Lewis
- Shoot Off Party at Jordan - August 2nd