|Adobe Acrobat Reader
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader
Download and install this free application to view files on this web-site.
Welcome to the Official Camillus Sportsmen's Club Website
2015 Membership Renewals
In the Mail
Renew by March 1st to use Club Facilities
300 Yard Range Available
Last Updated - 11/4/14
- 300 yard range is open for use by Club Members under Club Designated, Range Officer Control.
- Open days are Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays - 10AM to Sunset. Additional afternoon days are available if RO personnel are present at the Club. Call the Club (After 12:00) at 672-8331 on the day of need to check on availability.
- All shooting must take place within the installed barrel elevation limiter areas.
- All shooting must be from a bench top. No other shooting positions are allowed.
- Provision for shooting from the standing position will be installed as soon as possible.
- Note that failure to observe Club rules on ranges will result in loss of membership.
Black Powder Interest ?
2nd Saturday of Every Month
- Open to anyone interested in Black Powder - shooting, watching, learning.
- Shooting from 9AM to 10:30 AM - Very Informally
- Anyone can bring a muzzle loader and join in, any caliber, sights, etc.
- If you have any interest or suggestions please contact Mike Arnold [Hunter Ed Director] at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To all Club Members
- From: Club Archery Director - Bob Wojtecki
- email - email@example.com
If any of you have any ideas or comments regarding the archery range and how it might be improved, please feel free to contact me. I would like to get some idea on the amount of usage and sugestions for improvements.
|Winter Trap and Skeet
Winter Trap and Skeet Leagues
Link to Schedules.pdf
TRAP League - Results.pdf
Week 2 Results:
- 58 Shooters Registered in the League - 3 Ladies - 4 Juniors
- 38 Shooters for the second week
- Weather - Overcast, Cold, Windy
- Scores of 25 - (1) - Tim Corrente
- High Scores of the Day - 49 (Tim Corrente) - 48 Lennie kallfelz - 45 (Lee Smith, Chris Tuff, Lenord Reidl)
- High Lady - 41 Joanna Bishop
- High Junior - 39 Joe Walsh
- Shoot Aheads - (3)
- Starts Sunday, Jan 11 - 6 Matches + Shoot Off
- Shoot Off and Banquet is Sunday, April 12
- Shooting Starts at 10AM - Squadding Ends at 2PM
- Registration - Adults $10.00, JRS Free
- Jan 11, 25 - Feb 8, 22 - Mar 8, 22 - Apr 12
- Shoot Fees (50 Birds) - Adults $8.00, JRs $4.00
- Shoot Aheads and Make-ups allowed.
- Must have 5 Scores Recorded for Shoot-off Classification
- Less than 5 Scores will compete in OPEN Class
- All Registrants are eligible for Banquet and Shoot-off
SKEET League - Results.pdf
- Starts Dec 13 - 10 Matches + Shoot Off
- Saturday Mornings - Squadding at 9AM
- 50 Target League - $10.00 per 50 Targets
- Dec 13, 20 - Jan 10, 17, 24 - Feb 14, 21, 28 - Mar 14, 21, 28
- Shoot Off - Mar 28 - 100 Targets and Party
- Shoot Ahead or Behind - Need 6 scores for ShootOff Class
- Open Class for shooters with less than 6 scores
- "Newbie Trophy" for "Most Improved" New Shooter
- Straits Pins for Regular Shooters
|Winter Outdoor Rifle Leagues
Winter Outdoor Rifle Leagues
Link to Schedule.pdf
100 Yd Off Hand Rifle - Started
- 10 Matches - Alternating Sunday Mornings (See Dates Listed)
- 20 Shots in 20 Minutes - Standing
- Starts December 7 - Relay 1 at 9AM
- 4 Rifle Class's - Military, Rim-Fire, Hunter and Match
- Dec 7, 21 - Jan 4, 18 - Feb 1, 15 - Mar 1, 15, 29 - Apr 5
100 Yd Center Fire (Score) Benchrest - Completed
- 3 Matches - Sunday Mornings (See Dates Listed) - Final Results
- Starts December 7 - Relay 1 at 10AM
- $6.00 Match Fee - 50% Payback
- Indoor Pistol Range Available as Loading Area
- Dec 7, 21 - Jan 4
100 Yd Center Fire (Group) Benchrest - Started
- ~ 15 Matches - Sunday Mornings (Jan 18 thru Mar 22)
- Relay 1 at 9:30 AM
- 6 Targets, 5 Shots each at 100 yards. - Latest Results
- Count best 5 of 6 targets for days winner.
- $6.00 Match Fee - 50% Payback + $1.00 Money Shot Fee
- Indoor Pistol Range available as loading area
Winter Club Leagues - 2014/15
*** Rifle *** Pistol *** Shotgun ***
New Shooters Welcome
- NRA Bulls Eye - Mon. Evenings - ~20 weeks - October 27 - 5PM to 9PM - Started
- Indoor Paper Silouette - Tue Evenings - ~20 weeks - November 4 - 6PM to 9PM - Started
- Indoor Fun - 50ft - Wed. Mornings - November 6 - 10AM to 1PM - Started
- 100yd Center Fire Benchrest ~15 weeks, Sundays - 10AM - Dec 7 thru Mar 22 - Started
- 100yd Off Hand - 10 weeks, Sundays - 9AM - Dec 7, 21 - Jan 4, 18 - Feb 1, 15 - Mar 1, 15, 29 - Apr 5 - Started
- Indoor Light Rifle Rim Fire - 50ft - Wed. Mormings - November 6 - 10AM - Started
- Indoor Paper Silouette - 20 Weeks - Tues Evenings - Nov 4 - 6 to 9PM - Started
- Indoor Junior Instruction, 3 Position - Sat. Mornings - November 2, 8:30AM to Noon - Started
SHOTGUN (Clays) - Started
- Trap - 6 Weeks + ShootOff - Sundays - 10AM - Jan 11, 25 - Feb 8, 22 - Mar 8, 22 - Apr 12 Shoot Off
- Skeet - 10 Weeks + ShootOff - Saturdays 9AM - Dec 13, 20 * Jan 10, 17, 24 * Feb 14, 21, 28 * Mar 14, 21, 28(ShootOff)
|Lost and Found
LOST and FOUND
Click on Read More Link below for more details - Contact Club
|Bookmark this Page
Bookmark this Page!
This site will be the members primary source of information regarding club activities and announcements. The only direct club mailing will be in regards to membership renewal.